Puertas de Diversidad: Culturally Guided Interventions with Latinos
Published Date: 01/2003
Authors: Ed Diaz, MS; MeriLou Johnson, MSW, MPA; Carmen Villegas, BA and
Source: Mountain Plains AETC
Puertas de Diversidad: Culturally Guided Interventions with Latinos PDF [500K]
An HIV/AIDS training curriculum for case managers, advocates, social workers, substance use workers, and other service and care providers who interact with latino and hispanic community members infected with and at high risk for transmitting HIV..
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.