Principles of Oral Health Management for the Pediatric HIV/AIDS Patient--A Course of Training for the Oral Health Professional
Published Date: 06/2002
Source: Dental Alliance for AIDS/HIV Care (DAAC); New York AIDS Institute and HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
4 Modules with speakers' notes. Also available in Spanish
- Module 1: Managing Dental Caries Risk in Young Children with HIV Infection: The Rationale for Early Recognition and Prevention by the Primary Care Team [PPT 3.1MB]
Authors: George C. Acs, DDS, MPH and Man Wai Ng, DDS, MPH
31 slides with speaker notes.
- Module 2: Considerations in the Dental Management of Children with HIV Infection [PPT 2.3MB]
Author: George C. Acs, DDS, MPH
21 slides with speaker notes.
- Module 3: Oral Manifestation of Pediatric HIV Infection: Clinical Characteristics, Diagnosis, Treatment Recommendations and Disease Significance [PPT 2.2MB]
Author: Catherine M. Flaitz, DDS, MS
54 slides with speaker notes.
- Module 4: Integrating Oral Health Care into the Management of Children With HIV Infection: Models of Interdisciplinary Care [PPT 74K]
Authors: John J. Jandinski III, DMD; Linda S. Podhurst, PhD; Elaine Gross, RN, MS, CNS-C; Andrew Bonwit, MD; Dawn D'Orlando, RN, MSN, MPH; Martha Ann Keels, DDS, PhD; Ross McKinney, MD and Georgina P. Zabos, DDS, MPH
20 slides with speaker notes.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.