Acute HIV Infection Syndrome DVD
Published Date: 04/2005
Source: New York/New Jersey AETC; Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers and The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center
Acute HIV Infection Syndrome DVD Link to MOV file
This educational video is designed to help health care providers and support staff recognize and diagnose Acute HIV Infection (AHI). As persons with AHI can be up to 1,000-fold more infectious than persons with chronic infection, missing cases of AHI represent missed opportunities to interrupt chains of HIV transmission.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.