The U.S. HIV Treatment Cascade
Published Date: 06/2013
Source: National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
The AETCs national, regional, and local centers are a part of the HRSA-funded Ryan White Program. The AETCs provide clinical education to the HIV workforce and capacity-building support to care systems. NAHEWD and its members support the work of the AETCs to build and maintain a well-educated and culturally-sensitive health professions workforce to ensure comprehensive care and treatment to people at-risk forand living with HIV across all phases of the HIV Treatment Cascade.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.