Note: Updates to these slides to reflect the March 2015 guidelines updates are in process.
Prepared to support the Guidelines for Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Pediatric HIV Infection. Topics include clinical monitoring, initiation of treatment, pediatric-specific drug information, and managing complications. 115 slides.
- Identification of Perinatal HIV Exposure
- HIV Diagnosis in Children
- Clinical and Laboratory Monitoring
- cART Initiation in Children
- Pediatric cART Regimens
- Initial cART Regimens for ARV-Naive Children
- Considerations for Adolescents
- cART Adherence Issues
- Management of cART Toxicity or Intolerance
- Modifying cART in Children to Promote Sustained Viral Suppression
- Treatment Failure
- Discontinuation or Interruption of cART
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- ARV Drug Resistance Testing