14th Annual American Conference for the Treatment of HIV [Virtual]
Thursday, August 20, 2020 (All day) to Saturday, August 22, 2020 (All day)
The annual ACTHIV is a state-of-the-science conference specifically targeted toward US frontline providers of care to persons at risk of, or with HIV infection. The ACTHIV Institute remains committed to providing education for the frontline HIV care team, and with this in mind, they are pleased to announce that they are transforming this year’s conference to a safe virtual experience!
What you can expect from the virtual conference:
- Sessions will, as always, continue to feature nationally- and internationally-recognized faculty educators
- During live Q&A sessions, the speakers and panelists will be available to address your questions in real-time
- Real-time case discussions will be led by experienced, interprofessional HIV provider panels
- Earn CME/CE credits
- A new provider's track will be conducted virtually to allow for follow-up discussions about daily sessions and expanded case presentations.
- Live virtual exhibits will offer opportunities to engage virtually with our exhibitors, which include: pharmaceutical companies, HIV specialty pharmacies, and HIV community-support organizations
Registration fees have been discounted. Request for refunds will be accepted until August 7, 2020.
Topic(s): Initiating Treatment, Pharmacologic Topics, Quality Improvement, HIV Continuum of Care, Case Finding, Cognitive / Behavioral Approaches, Step 2: Identifying Cases through HIV Testing & Diagnosis, Step 3: Connecting People with HIV to Quality HIV Care, HIV Primary Care, Alternative / Complementary Therapy, Case Management, Clinical Trials / Research, Reproductive Health, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Adult Learning, Clinic-Based Training, Clinical Case Studies
Event Type: Conferences & Events