Registration is open for the 2022 RWHAP CLINICAL CONFERENCE which will take place in person from October 16-19, in San Diego, CA. Attendance is limited and it will be on a first-come, first-served basis for HIV physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in RWHAP-funded clinics and programs (specifically in parts A, B, C, and D).
Serving as co-chairs this year are Roger J. Bedimo, MD, MS, of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Texas; Laura W. Cheever, MD, ScM, of the HIV/AIDS Bureau of the Health Resources and Services Administration in Rockville, Maryland; and Michael S. Saag, MD, of the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama.
Some of this year's conference topics include:
- HRSA HAB Updates
- COVID-19 and HIV
- Top 10 Things HIV Providers Are Missing in Primary Care
- HIV Vaccine: What We Learned From the COVID-19 Vaccines
- Providing Gender-Affirming Care
- An Update on Hepatitis B Virus Infection
- Opioid Use Disorder
- MRSA Abscesses: How to Manage
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: Where Are We With the Strategic Plan
- Reducing Health Disparities Among Disparate Populations
- HIV Prevention from the CDC Perspective
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Practitioner Burnout
More information about speakers, CE credits, and details about registration and travel will be posted here and on the IAS-USA website as they become available.
We look forward to seeing you IN PERSON at the CLINICAL CONFERENCE!