23rd Annual Controversies in the Management of the Patient with HIV
Friday, December 4, 2020 - 9:00am to 1:00pm EST
The 1/2 day program is intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and registered nurses who care for people with HIV. It will consist of five, 30-minute lectures by experts in the field plus time for questions and answers from the audience. The registration fee is $20.
1. Long-acting injectable pre-exposure prophylaxis
2. The care of transgender patients, including definitions of relevant terms and use of appropriate pronouns
3. The intersection of HIV-associated neurocognitive impairment and aging in people with HIV
4. Weight gain associated with antiretroviral therapy
5. Disparities in the HIV epidemic