HIV Clinical Care Fall Symposium
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 8:30am to 12:00pm EDT
Topics for this 1/2 day training include:
- HIV Update: What’s New in ARV, presented by Antonio Urbina, MD
- Medical Marijuana: Exploring New Clinical Options in New York State, presented by Jessica Robinson-Papp, MD, MS
- Managing Intimate Partner Violence, presented by Millicent Freeman, PhD
- Review current antiretroviral therapy guidelines.
- Discuss current antiretroviral therapy strategies including investigational antiretroviral drugs.
- Compare the available forms of medical marijuana in New York State and their indications.
- Discuss the use of medical marijuana for people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Define intimate partner violence (IPV) and domestic violence (DV).
- Review the legal process for the order of protection.
3 hours of CME Credit are available for medical providers.