Maintaining Clients on Buprenorphine Treatment: Multi-Disciplinary Strategies to Support Clients in their Recovery
Monday, November 2, 2020 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm EST
This is session 4 of the Integrating Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in HIV Primary Care 5-Part Webinar Series
- Utilize multi-faceted strategies to support client success on buprenorphine treatment.
- Interpret client and system-level issues that impact client maintenance on treatment.
- Discuss acute pain, chronic pain management, and preparing for surgery.
- Assess clinical and logistical concerns associated with treatment cessation.
- Discuss when and how to refer clients to higher levels of care for OUD and assist clients with the referral to these programs.