This is a new group in 2015-16 for regional and local AETCs involved in interprofessional education (IPE) projects.
- Coordinator: Elizabeth Lazo, AETC NCRC
- Leader: Madia Ricks, HRSA HAB
- Membership: This IPE Community of Practice consists of representatives from each of the eight regions, the AETC National Evaluation Center (NEC), and HRSA.
- Discussion board: Members can share resources, ideas, and ask questions in the IPE discussion board.
- To increase the size and the strength of the HIV clinical workforce and to improve outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum through a project focused on providing hands on learning in HIV care and treatment in the post graduate setting.
- See the Interprofessional Education topic page on this website for resources and links.