Practice Transformation Community of Learning
This is a new group in 2015-16 for regional and local AETCs involved in Practice Transformation projects providing mechanism for ongoing communication, collaboration, learning and support.
- Coordinator: Andrea Norberg, AETC NCRC
- Membership: This community of practice consists of representatives from each of the eight regions, the NEC, and HRSA.
- Discussion board: Members can share resources, ideas, and ask questions in the Practice Transformation discussion board.
- To coordinate implementation and evaluation of Practice Transformation projects across AETC regions
- PT project intent: To increase the size and strength of the HIV clinical workforce and to improve patient outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum
- PT project goal: To transform selected clinical practices and to build the capacity of the selected organizations to provide quality HIV care
- See the Resource Library for Practice Transformation resources