Webinar learning objectives:
- Discuss opportunities to engage community members in the development of innovative HIV prevention and education campaigns for young MSM of color utilizing games, videos, text messaging, multimedia and social media.
- Describe an innovative new online interactive HIV education and outreach approach available for adoption or adaptation.
- Discuss HIV prevention challenges for Latino MSM.
- Discuss how social media has been used to engage Latino MSM in HIV prevention, care and treatment.
- Evaluate challenges and issues associated with the use of social media to engage Latino MSM.
- Identify necessary and promising new program and intervention approaches to overcome the challenges faced by health providers and researchers who want to use social media to reach Latino MSM.
Log in to post comments