The AETC National Coordinating Resource Center is maintaining this resource page for HIV providers seeking current COVID-19 information. Please contact us with any resources we should add.
- Clinical Consultation. The AETC National Clinician Consultation Center (NCCC) provides tele-consultation and guidance on COVID-related inquiries as they pertain to HIV, HCV, and substance use-related prevention and treatment efforts, including PrEP and PEP care, HIV and HCV testing and management, and substance use disorder evaluation and management during the pandemic.
- More AETC Training and Education Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Guidelines: Interim Guidance for COVID-19 and Persons with HIV
DHHS, Multiple HIV Advisory Panels
Addresses special considerations for persons with HIV and their health care providers in the United States regarding COVID-19
- HIV.GOV list of all Federal COVID-19 websites
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions
- HRSA Health Centers Program
Emergency preparedness and recovery resources for HRSA-funded health centers and Health Center Program partners
- Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) — COVID-19: Resource Center Links to guidance from government health authorities and the World Health Organization, journal articles, and more.
- The Fenway Institute Coronavirus Information Page
Coronavirus, COVID-19, and Considerations for People Living with HIV and LGBTQIA+ People
- Sex and COVID-19 FAQs - National Coalition of STD Directors