The HHS Education and Training Curriculum on Multiple Chronic Conditions consists of six modules.
Each curriculum module includes:
- Definition – explains the meaning of the domain.
- Making the Case – describes the domain’s relevance to caring for persons living with multiple chronic conditions (PLWMCC).
- Learning objectives by competency – provides example learning objectives that can be tailored for a specific health discipline or for a specific phase of education.
- Selected curricular resources – Resources were excluded: if materials a) focused on programs, b) focused on treating single chronic conditions, and c) did not address multiple chronic conditions and/or related competencies and domains.
- PowerPoint (PPT) presentation – The PPT can be saved, modified and integrated into existing/new presentations.
Log in to post comments