The guidance in Simply Put helps you transform complicated scientific and technical information into communication materials your audiences can relate to and understand. The guide provides practical w...
Browse more sub-categories
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
- Explain the four stages of a PDSA cycle
- Discuss why predictions are critical to PDSA cycles
- Identify an appropriate scope for a PDSA c...
Communication toolkit geared towards Interprofessional Education advocates. Example of Interprofessional Education implementation at University of Washington...
Interprofessional Education for Collaboration: Learning How to Improve Health from Interprofessional Models across the Continuum of Education to Practice – Workshop Summary
Over the last 100 years, much of the landscape has changed with regards to the health professions and the settings in which these professionals work. There are many more types of health specialists ad...
The Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative Support and Alignment Network contains information on the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative and the Collaborative Care Model (CCM) which integrate...
- Describe key structure of IPE programs
- Review current IPE assessment tools
- Explain critical steps in assessing IPE outcomes
- Share "lessons learned” in developing, implementing, and assessing I...
This toolkit includes:
A brief history of the progression of interprofessional education into a standard of nursing and all health professions education
A guide to infusing a culture of collaboration an...
Discusses the four interprofessional education core competencies.
Work with individuals of other professions to maintain a climate of mutual respect and shared values. (Values/Ethics for In...
Developing a Community of Practice for HIV Care: Supporting Knowledge Translation in a Regional Training Initiative
Ensuring knowledgeable, skilled HIV providers is challenged by rapid advances in the field. Also in the diversity of patients, providers, and the need to retain experienced provid...
- Jun 7Regional AETC Interprofessional Education (IPE) Community of Practice (Online)Tuesday, June 7, 2022 - 11:00am EDT to Tuesday, June 7, 2022 - 12:00pm EDTSouth Central AETCEvent type:
- Aug 28National Association of Community Health Centers Community Health Institute (CHI) & Expo (National, Illinois)Sunday, August 28, 2022 (All day) to Tuesday, August 30, 2022 (All day)Event type: