AETC National HIV Curriculum
Developed by the AETC Network, the NHC offers free online continuing education for novice-to-expert health professionals, students, and faculty.
- CME for physicians offered through University of Alabama School of Medicine and the University of Washington
- CNE offered through University of Washington School of Nursing
- Activities for novice to expert learners
- Interactive self-assessments
- Tools to track and manage your progress
The NHC is structured around core competencies identified by a multidisciplinary panel of expert HIV clinicians and educators, developed by the AETC NCRC through the leadership of David Spach, MD, and colleagues at the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau.