Photo: Anastasiia Sapon © 2016
National HIV Curriculum
This free, up-to-date website addresses HIV diagnosis, care, treatment, and prevention. The curriculum is structured around core competencies identified by a multidisciplinary panel of expert HIV clinicians and educators. Free CE.
- Clinician-to-clinician advice on hepatitis C mono-infection management from testing to initiating treatment to managing advanced disease.
- Monday–Friday; 9am-5pm ET.
- Advice on managing occupational exposure to HIV, hepatitis, and other bloodborne pathogens.
- 7 days/week; 9am-9pm ET.
- Clinically supported advice on substance use management for healthcare providers.
- Monday–Friday; 9am-8pm ET.
- Guidance on HIV testing and care during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and postpartum.
- 7 days/week; 24 hrs/day.