The Regional AETCs offer free, targeted training to new and experienced HIV care providers in every state and jurisdiction of the United States. Find your local center to learn what is available in your area.
- Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative
- Integration of the National HIV Curriculum into Health Professions Training
- National HIV Curriculum
- National HIV Residency Pathway Consortium
- Building the HIV Workforce and Strengthening Engagement in Communities of Color (B-SEC)
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
HIV prevention, STIs, TB, substance use, reproductive health, mental health, public health, and allied topics