The Regional AETCs offer free, targeted training to new and experienced HIV care providers in every state and jurisdiction of the United States. Find your local center to learn what is available in your area.
- National HIV Curriculum & Health Provider Professional Education
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- TargetHIV: Tools for HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
- Integration of the National HIV Curriculum into Health Professions Training
- Building the HIV Workforce and Strengthening Engagement in Communities of Color (B-SEC)