Welcome AETC Program faculty and staff.
AETC Program members include HRSA HAB AETC Program-funded faculty and staff. Members are listed in the Directory and can access HRSA documents, National Evaluation Plan documents, AETC Program design templates and current workgroup resources.
Please check with your AETC central office if you’re unsure of your membership status or to request a login for access.
Whether you are new to the AETC Program or are already part of the network, use these quick links to stay connected and informed about AETC Program offerings:
- Learn about our important role in the United States' response to the HIV epidemic.
- Use the AETC Directory to learn more about the resources and services at partnering AETC Program sites.
- Update your website profile and picture.
- Use the People Finder to quickly find contact information for your colleagues.
- Download AETC-specific PowerPoint templates, logo files, promotional postcards, stock photo images, and other marketing materials.
- Check out ShareSpot, the AETC blog and the HIV Care Conversations podcast for perspectives from your colleagues.
- Submit events and resources for the AETC NCRC Quarterly Newsletter and Monthly Update.
- Review the Web Materials Submission Guidelines
- Subscribe to receive updates about educational and training events and resources. View previous quarterly newsletters.
- Follow us on social media.
- Suggest topics for blog stories or podcasts.