The National Coordinating Resource Center welcomes submissions of training platform materials from the AETC network. One of the goals of the National Coordinating Resource Center is to help prevent unnecessary duplication of effort by making quality training materials available to AETC network trainers and program planners.
All materials must be submitted to the AETC NCRC through a regional office. The regional offices are responsible for reviewing submissions for accuracy and quality before they are sent to the AETC NCRC to be posted.
The Web Materials Submission Checklist contains basic questions to help us appropriately attribute, describe, and categorize materials we receive. Please submit a completed form, or an email message with complete information, along with any submissions (via email or snail mail).
Tips and FAQs
- Speaker notes add tremendous value to PowerPoint presentations. Please include them in submitted presentations whenever possible.
- Remember that publishing on a Web site is different than presenting to a small group of colleagues. Consider removing slides with personal references or those which use images or tables that may be copyrighted (unless you have permission from the copyright holder).
- Our Web Materials Usage Guidelines provide some information about what we consider appropriate usage of materials on the NRC Web site
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides Frequently Asked Questions.
- We will link out to your site if you prefer to post your materials locally only, but ask that you still submit a completed checklist with your link request.
- The NCRC can provide technical assistance in preparing materials for Web publication. Just ask!