Email Distribution Lists
The AETC NCRC uses the MailChimp mailing list software to send newsletters and special announcements for time-sensitive information. See the AETC Community for other ways to reach AETC faculty and staff.
- The newsletter is published quarterly.
- Each issue is normally disseminated to the regional, local and national AETC mailing list, and to our general website subscribers’ mailing list, which consists of HIV care providers and HIV care advocates who are not affiliated with the AETCs. Combined, this list is comprised of over 3000 names.
- We are also able to send messages to targeted segments such as workgroups or committees. Links to current and previous editions can be found on the AETC NCRC website.
The kinds of information we promote in the Newsletter are: national conferences, webinars or trainings; new and updated resources; funding opportunity announcements; AETC Program job openings.
You may submit items for inclusion in an upcoming Newsletter edition, please make sure your information includes:
- Title, date, time, location, and sponsor of your event
- Title and source of your material
- Target audience and description of your item or event
- CE information, if applicable
- Registration information and link, if applicable
- Contact name and email address, if applicable
Please submit your items for inclusion in the Newsletter no later than the date posted below. Priority messages will be disseminated independently of the newsletter. Submit all requests using this form or contact Judy Collins if you have any questions or concerns regarding this format.
THE NEXT NEWSLETTER WILL POST September 2022. Submission deadline is September 2, 2022.