Welcome to the AIDS Education and Training Center Community.
New to the AETCs?
- Learn about our important role in the United States' response to the HIV epidemic.
- Check out ShareSpot, the AETC blog to read perspectives from your colleagues on topics related to HIV clinical training.
- Read our quarterly newsletter and subscribe to receive updates about educational and training events and resources.
- Follow us on social media.
- Find your regional program through the AETC Directory.
Part of the AETC Network?
If you are a staff or faculty member affiliated with an AETC or HRSA, you're a community member.
- Sign up for membership. (Tip: if you are listed in the Directory, you already have an account). While nearly all content on the site is open to anyone, some internal tools, such as National Evaluation Plan materials have restricted access.
- Update your profile and picture -- we don't get to meet each other in person as often as we'd like, so let's introduce ourselves virtually.
- Download PowerPoint templates, logo files, promotional postcards, and other marketing materials.
- Use the People Finder to quickly find contact information for your colleagues.
Publish date: December 4, 2013; Review date: September 8, 2021
September 9, 2021
June 2, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 12, 2021
Providing Innovative Interventions to Support Linkage, Re-engagement, and Retention in Care to Help End the HIV EpidemicMay 12, 2021