Welcome to the AIDS Education and Training Center Community.
New to the AETCs?
- Learn about our important role in the United States' response to the HIV epidemic.
- Check out ShareSpot, the AETC blog to read perspectives from your colleagues on topics related to HIV clinical training.
- Read our quarterly newsletter and subscribe to receive updates about educational and training events and resources.
- Follow us on social media.
- Find your regional program through the AETC Directory.
Part of the AETC Network?
If you are a staff or faculty member affiliated with an AETC or HRSA, you're a community member.
- Sign up for access to the workgroup and discussion board area. (tip: if you are listed in the Directory, you already have an account). Some groups have closed membership, but others are open to all AETC community members.
- Update your profile and picture -- we don't get to meet each other in person as often as we'd like, so let's introduce ourselves virtually.
- Download PowerPoint templates, logo files, the brochure, and other marketing materials.
- Use the People Finder to quickly find contact information for your colleagues.
- Share resources in the Workgroups, Collaboratives, and Committees section.