Welcome to the AIDS Education and Training Center Community.
New to the AETCs?
- Learn about our important role in the United States' response to the HIV epidemic.
- Check out ShareSpot, the AETC blog to read perspectives from your colleagues on topics related to HIV clinical training.
- Read our quarterly newsletter and subscribe to receive updates about educational and training events and resources.
- Follow us on social media.
- Find your regional program through the AETC Directory.
Part of the AETC Network?
If you are a staff or faculty member affiliated with an AETC or HRSA, you're a community member.
- Sign up for access to the workgroup area. (Tip: if you are listed in the Directory, you already have an account). Some groups have closed membership, but others are open to all AETC community members.
- Update your profile and picture -- we don't get to meet each other in person as often as we'd like, so let's introduce ourselves virtually.
- Download PowerPoint templates, logo files, promotional postcards, and other marketing materials.
- Use the People Finder to quickly find contact information for your colleagues.
Publish date: December 4, 2013; Review date: March 12, 2020
Addressing the HIV Outbreak among People with HIV and the American Indian Community: MATEC Minnesota's HIV Practice Transformation Project SuccessesNovember 17, 2020
Integrating Behavioral Health and Clinical Care to End the HIV Epidemic among Black Men who have Sex with MenOctober 29, 2020
October 20, 2020
September 20, 2020
Short Bites: Testing and Clinical Management of Health Care Personnel Potentially Exposed to HCV — CDC GuidanceSeptember 4, 2020