AETC Program Preceptorships
These regional AETCs have clinical preceptorship opportunities
- MidAtlantic AETC
- Midwest AETC (Clinician Scholars Program)
- Mountain West AETC
- Northeast/Caribbean AETC
National HIV Certification Options
- HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board
- Infectious Disease Society of America/HIV Medicine Association: Clinical Fellowship Program.
- Maintenance of Certification (MOC): Program of the American Board of Internal Medicine. Via The Infectious Disease Society of America and the HIV Medicine Association.
- American Academy of HIV Medicine:
- Offers 3 certifications:
- Pharmacist (AAHIVP)
- Certification for physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant HIV “specialist” working in direct clinical care (AAHIVS)
- Certification for physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant HIV “expert” working in non-clinical care settings (AAHIVE)
Log in to post comments