A resource collection of tips, training materials, and evidence-based recommendations for community health workers (CHWs), and collaborative clinical team members such as peer navigators, case managers, outreach workers, and CHW programs in HIV care settings.
- Evidence-Informed Interventions for Women of Color with HIV: includes patient navigation tools, peer linkage, and re-engagement tools for women of color with HIV.
- Medical Case Management Curriculum: multi-module curriculum designed specifically for medical case managers.
- Using Community Health Workers to Improve Linkage and Retention in Care Implementation Resources: tools and resources include CHWs program implementation guide, CHW curricula, fact sheet, and supporting educational materials.
- The Unseen Work of the Community Health Worker: short animated video illustrates the importance of CHWs and highlights the behind-the-scenes work that improves patient engagement and quality care.
- Tips for Successful Linkage to Care: ShareSpot blog post on patient navigation tips and best practices for successful linkage to care.
- Community Health Workers: short video about the Northeast/Caribbean AETC's peer community health worker program.