The three forms used by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) AETCs to report their activities include the following:
Participant Information Form (PIF) – captures information from the individuals who attend an event—including their demographic characteristics (i.e.profession, employment setting, race), and the characteristics of the people with HIV they serve.
- List of Participant IDs (PL) – compiles participant identifiers and the event attended.
- Event Record (ER) – gathers information on each activity including topics covered, number and identification of people trained, type of training conducted, training modes used, length of training, and collaborations with other organizations.
The RWHAP AETC forms have been approved for use by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). A Federal agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB number. The OMB control number for this project is 0915-0281.
Reporting for the RWHAP AETC activities is conducted annually and covers the period July 1 through June 30, regardless of organizational fiscal year. Even if your fiscal year does not begin on July 1 and end on June 30, your data must still be reported and submitted for the July 1 – June 30 time period.
- Data Collection Period: July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
- RWHAP AETC System Opens: Monday, July 13, 2020
- RWHAP AETC Report Due: Saturday, August 29, 2020
See also the webinar: Preparing for the 2020 Submission: Reviewing AETC Report Changes