The goal for Module 1 is to enhance providers' knowledge and skills in screening for HIV transmission risk behaviors and other risk markers such as STDs.
Materials include 65 slides with speaker notes and skills practice exercises for a 90 minute session.
- Summary of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy
- Patient Administered Sexual Health Questionnaire
- ASI Providers Pocket Guide
- 2010 STD Screening Recommendations for HIV infected persons (CDC/HRSA/NIH/IDSA)
- Summary of 2010 CDC Treatment Guidelines