The NCRC is restructuring national working groups for the 2019-2020 year. We will post details as they become available.
The U.S. Mexico Border AETC Steering Team (UMBAST) remains active.
Discussion boards have been archived.
See the group archives for information about groups completed in previous years.
Publish date: December 6, 2013; Review date: June 21, 2019
February 10, 2020
The Intersection of HIV and SUD: An Innovative Partnership to Educate and Support Two Critically Important WorkforcesJanuary 9, 2020
How one Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part F AIDS Education & Training Center (AETC) is Addressing Accessibility and 508 ComplianceJanuary 9, 2020
Curing Hepatitis C in People with HIV in the United States: A Federal, State and Local CollaborationMay 28, 2019
April 25, 2019
- UCSF HIV/AIDS Research Intersects with Abortion Debate amid Federal Regulations Daily Californian, June 27, 2019
- Sen. Kamala Harris Proposes Fully Covering HIV-Prevention Drug PrEP CBS San Francisco, June 21, 2019
- Kamala Harris Introduces Bill to Cover HIV Prevention Drug San Francisco Chronicle, June 21, 2019
- Contraceptive Injections Do Not Increase Tisk of Contracting HIV, Study Finds Guardian, June 13, 2019
- Trump Administration Restricts Fetal Tissue Research Science, June 12, 2019