This 7-session webinar series is designed to enhance the readiness of healthcare providers caring for people with HIV and COVID-19. In collaboration with members of the AETC HIV/COVID-19 Stakeholders Group, the topics of this series were identified as those in most need of being addressed nationally. The series is hosted by the AETC National Coordinating Resource Center and presented by AETC Program experts. The topics are listed below along with links to the session recordings and materials of programs that have passed and registration links to sessions still to come.
- Session 1: Results and Response to a 10-State COVID-19 Practice Impact Survey in the Mountain West Region (Recorded 11/19/20)
- Session 2: COVID-19, HIV, and Housing Instability (Recorded 12/17/20)
- Session 3: Self-care, Resiliency, and Stress Management for Healthcare Providers (Recorded 1/11/21)
- Session 4: Risk, Presentation, Treatment, and Outcomes of COVID-19 in People with HIV (Recorded 1/27/21)
- Session 5: Suicide and Overdose among People with HIV during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Updates and Opportunities for Mitigation (Recorded 2/10/21)
- Session 6: New Pandemic, Old Inequities: Impacts of COVID-19 and HIV on Marginalized Populations (Recorded 3/4/21)
- Session 7: Post COVID Syndrome: An Overview and Approach to Management (Recorded 3/30/21)
The series is intended for any healthcare professional providing care for people with or at risk of HIV during the time of COVID-19.