This webinar series aims to help healthcare professionals navigate through COVID-19 by presenting speakers from various backgrounds to share their knowledge and experiences. The goal of this series is to cover
- clinical Issues on COVID-19 and HIV
- the psychosocial impact of COVID-19
- environmental and infection prevention measures taken in light of COVID-19
- workflow and operational changes
- workforce support and development
- access to care
The series covers an array of topics from broad to defined, like parallels of HIV and COVID-19, to stress and the healthcare worker. Register for upcoming webinars in the series here. If there is a topic you would like to see covered or have any other questions, please email [email protected]. The series is produced by the MidAtlantic AETC and its regional partners.