Section 2: Prevention
Core Competency 2
At the end of this section, participants will be able to describe evidence-based recommendations for the primary and secondary prevention of viral hepatitis among people living with HIV in the United States.
- The National Clinician Consultation Center
- HIV/AIDS Management: (800) 933-3413
- Post-Exposure Prevention: (888) 448-4911
- Substance Use Management: (855) 300-3595
- Directory of Syringe Exchange Programs, North American Syringe Exchange Network (NASEN).
- How to Clean Your Rigs, UCSF Alliance Health Project.
- State HCV Incidence and Policies Related to HCV Preventive and Treatment Services for Persons Who Inject Drugs — United States, 2015–2016. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2017;66:465–469.