Section 2: Prevention
Core Competency 2
At the end of this section, participants will be able to describe evidence-based recommendations for the primary and secondary prevention of viral hepatitis among people living with HIV in the United States.
To earn free continuing education credits (CME or CNE), you must register and complete the course modules on the Rutgers University Center for Professional Development website.
If you are not interested in receiving CE credits, you may view the all course module content on this website.
- The National Clinician Consultation Center
- HIV/AIDS Management: (800) 933-3413
- Hepatitis C Management: (844) 437-4636
- Post-Exposure Prevention: (888) 448-4911
- Substance Use Management: (855) 300-3595
- Directory of Syringe Exchange Programs, North American Syringe Exchange Network (NASEN).
- How to Clean Your Rigs, UCSF Alliance Health Project.
- State HCV Incidence and Policies Related to HCV Preventive and Treatment Services for Persons Who Inject Drugs — United States, 2015–2016. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2017;66:465–469.