November 30, 2020
In this lesson the learner will gain practical experience navigating trusted online and live HCV/HIV co-infection treatment resources to use for clinical decision making.
Resources and Links
- HCV Guidance, Recommendations for Testing, Managing and Treating Hepatitis C. AASLD-IDSA
- University of Washington Hepatitis C Online Leading resource for on-line self-study includes both curriculum and questions for self-assessment.
- The National Clinician Consultation Center
- Hepatitis C Consultation Service 844-437-4636
- HIV PEP Line (888) 448-4911
- HIV PrEP Line (855-448-7737)
- HIV/AIDS Management (800) 933-3413
- Perinatal HIV Consultation (888) 448-8765
- Substance Use Management (855) 300-3595
- Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers: Find local experts who can also help answer questions about HIV/HCV management.