November 30, 2020
This lesson will focus on adding knowledge specific to the treatment of HIV-HCV co-infection.
- AASLD-IDSA. Unique Patient Populations: Patients with HIV/HCV co-infection. Recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C. Accessed December 31, 2018.
- AASLD-IDSA. Unique Patient Populations: Patients with HIV/HCV Coinfection.
- DHHS Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents. Considerations for Antiretroviral Use in Patients with Coinfections, HCV/HIV Coinfection.
- Table 12 provides a useful reference to bookmark for clinical care
- University of Liverpool. HEP Drug Interactions.
- UCSF HIV InSite. Database of Antiretroviral Drug Interactions.
- Northeast/Caribbean AETC. Antiretroviral Guides.
- Hepatitis C Online: Module 6. Treatment of Special Populations and Special Situations. Lesson 2. Treatment of Hepatitis C in Patients with HIV Coinfection.
- Slide presentation
- National Clinician Consultation Center. Live support from experts.
- (844) HEP‐INFO or
- (844) 437-4636
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET