Special Considerations When Treating HIV/HCV Co-infection
- AASLD-IDSA. Unique Patient Populations: Patients with HIV/HCV co-infection. Recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C. Accessed December 31, 2018.
- AASLD-IDSA. Unique Patient Populations: Patients with HIV/HCV Coinfection.
- DHHS Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents. Considerations for Antiretroviral Use in Patients with Coinfections, HCV/HIV Coinfection.
- Table 12 provides a useful reference to bookmark for clinical care
- University of Liverpool. HEP Drug Interactions.
- UCSF HIV InSite. Database of Antiretroviral Drug Interactions.
- Northeast/Caribbean AETC. Antiretroviral Guides.