The Pacific AETC’s HIV Learning Network (HIVLN) is a free, longitudinal tele-health HIV training and consultation program for HIV clinical care teams and individual clinicians in the Pacific Region. HIVLN provides bimonthly live, virtual sessions on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month from 12:00-1:00 pm PT. Subscribe to the HIVLN Newsletter to receive notices of upcoming live sessions.
Pacific AETC's archived HIVLN sessions are now available on-demand. These courses are available for all healthcare providers including pharmacists & oral health providers. Register for each course individually; all activities are free of charge.
An Interesting Case of Ocular Syphilis and Neurosyphilis (recorded 2/11/21)
- Best Practices for RAPID ART and PrEP (recorded 12/10/20)
- Game Changer: Long-Acting HIV and PrEP Medications (recorded 11/12/20)
- Vaccines, NOT Just for Kids: Best Practices for Advocating and Providing Adult Vaccinations in Persons with HIV (recorded 10/22/20)
- Negotiating Safer Sex During the Time of COVID-19: Lessons Learned from STI/HIV Prevention (recorded 10/8/20)
- The HIV Workforce’s Response to COVID-19: Lessons Learned for Engagement of Community Partners in HIV Testing and Prevention (recorded 9/24/20)
- Update on the Impact of COVID-19 on People with HIV (recorded 9/10/20)
- The Impact of COVID-19 in Private Practice Settings: An Example for Adapting HIV Prevention and Care Services (recorded 8/27/20)
- The Impacts of COVID-19 on Loneliness and Isolation of Older Adults with HIV (recorded 8/13/20)
- Collaboration with Denver PTC: The Intersection of Structural Racism, HIV and COVID-19; Strategies to Dismantle Systems that Perpetuate Health Inequities (recorded 8/6/20)
- HIV Status Disclosure: Considerations to Reduce Stigma in Serodifferent Relationships (recorded 7/23/20)
- The Intersectionality of Race and Ethnicity, COVID-19 and HIV (recorded 7/9/20)