Online and Self-Paced Learning
The NHC offers free online continuing education for novice-to-expert health professionals, students, and faculty. It is structured around core competencies identified by a multidisciplinary panel of expert HIV clinicians and educators.
Web-based Learning from the AETCs
- Ryan White Clinical Conference Webcasts: Online archives from the Annual Conferences.
- HIV Web Study: Online case-based training modules from the Mountain West AETC team at the University of Washington. Offers free CE and CME units.
- Los Angeles Region AETC E-Learning Portal: Offers free CE for California RNs, LCSWs, and MFTs. Topics include substance abuse and HIV.
- MidAtlantic AETC On-Demand Recorded Webinars
- Midwest AETC Online Programs
- Mountain West AETC Monthly AIDS Clinical Conference
- Northeast/Caribbean AETC On Demand
- South Central AETC Webinar Series
- Southeast AETC Online Training
Active Resources: 11
|Cultural Competence in Caring for African Americans with HIV||12/14/2016|
|HIV & Aging||12/7/2016|
|Mycobacterial Infections in HIV||11/16/2016|
|Nutritional Management for HIV||11/15/2016|
|Impact of Health Literacy Across the HIV Treatment Cascade||11/9/2016|
|Creating a PrEP Network: Making HIV Prevention Happen||11/2/2016|
|HIV/HCV Coinfection: Why It Matters and What To Do About It||10/26/2016|
|From Prescription to Patient: Navigating Barriers to HCV Treatment Initiation||10/19/2016|
|HCV Treatment in 2016: Genotypes 1, 2, and 3||10/12/2016|
|HCV Pretreatment Evaluation||10/5/2016|
|Sexually Transmitted Deases Update||6/8/2016|