The National HIV Curriculum (NHC) provides free, up-to-date content for clinicians to learn about HIV diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. The 37 lessons and corresponding question bank topics offer free CME, MOC, CNE, pharmacology CE, and CE. The in-depth antiretroviral medications section and 17 clinical screening tools and calculators support clinical decision-making.
The NHC is funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration and developed by the University of Washington Infectious Diseases Education & Assessment (IDEA) Program.
- Screening and Diagnosis
- Basic HIV Primary Care
- Antiretroviral Therapy
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Prevention of HIV
- Special Populations
Tools and Features
- 17 Clinical screening tools and calculators
- In-depth Antiretroviral Medications Section
- Clinical Care Question Bank
- Slides, image library, and tools for educators
- Online learning group functionality